Experience the magic of
Stavanger´s idyllic Islands
A private yacht cruise around Stavanger’s idyllic islands. We always have a complimentary glass of Champagne, fresh fruits, snacks and soft drinks ready for ours guests for free. Additional food can be ordered.
For the perfect experience we recommend 1 – 7 guests.
The maximum capacity is 9 guests (for an additional cost).
- A private yacht-tour just for you in the stunning Lysefjorden and the view of Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock).
- Complimentary glass of Champagne
- Fresh fruits, snacks and soft drinks
Additional food can be ordered.
- An exclusive VIP-cruise around Stavanger’s idyllic islands
- The 44 foot Sports Cruiser
- The view of the beautiful islands
- The weather, the nature and the fresh air
- The experience of the daily life on the fjord
- The feeling of being the only tourist there
- The Champagne, fresh fruits, snacks and soft drink
Duration: 2 hours
When? On request – give us a call!
Where? Meet up and end location: Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen) , close to the fish market
Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen), near the fish market (Fisketorget).
What can be added?
- Additional food & drinks onboard
If you like something extra we can out the anchor in a picturesque little harbour and enjoy the freshest and most delicious Norwegian seafood on board. See our food and beverage page for more information
- Extra time; NOK 5.000,- per hour
The captain will guide in English. Guiding in any other language can be added.
What Drives Us is
Quality & Compassion
Private Cruise prides itself on the ability to make the perfect cruise for almost any occasion. We deliver daily private sightseeing cruises as well as delivering a service which is completely customized, unique and personal. We understand compassion and careful planning are key factors. We take pride in our high-standard service and immaculate attention to detail that we provide to each one of our clients.
Coming from abroad?
Where is Stavanger and how to get there?
Stavanger is located on the south west part of Norway, and offers easy access by plain directly from several European cities and easy transfer through hubs like Copenhagen, Amsterdam and London for overseas travelers.